- Resources & Contacts
- Clerk's Office
- Circuit Executive's Office
- Mediation Programs
- Circuit Library
- Special Assistant to the Chief Judge
- Special Assistant to the Chief Judge
- Circuit Resource and Contacts Guide
- Circuit Judicial Council
- Historical Society of the D.C. Circuit
- Other Courts and Public Sites
- Federal Judiciary Information
- Case Information
- Attorney, Pro Se, and Media
- Notice of Change of Address
- Brief Compliance Checklist for Pro Se and Attorney Filers
- Notification of Scheduling Conflicts
- Statement of Sponsor to be Recited in Pro Hac Vice Admissions
- Attorney Admissions Information
- Criminal Justice Act Information and eVoucher
- Information for Litigants Representing Themselves (Pro Se)
- Attorney Rules of Disciplinary Enforcement
- Mediation Program
- Inclement Weather Notice
- Media Information
- Rules & Procedures
- Circuit Rules
- Handbook of Practice and Internal Procedures
- Circuit Rules Proposed Amendments
- Circuit Rules Recent Amendments
- General Notices
- Guantanamo Cases - Orders Having General Application
- En Banc Endorsement of Panel Decisions (Irons Footnote)
- Mandatory Conflict Screening Plan
- Privately Funded Seminars
- Judicial Misconduct
- Site Map
The courthouse cafeteria will reopen, with limited service, on Monday, April 12. Our decision to reopen is based on the number of COVID cases decreasing, the number of people getting vaccinated increasing, and the District Court incrementally resuming criminal jury trials.
The cafeteria will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Continental breakfast items, breakfast sandwiches, hot and cold sandwiches, salads, snacks, and desserts will be available. All food items will be pre-packaged. Bottled beverages, coffee, and tea will also be available. The breakfast bar, grill, entrée station, salad bar, soups, and pizza will not be available at this time. Corporate Chefs will not be able to accommodate any special requests. You can view the menu at https://order.elioreats.com/uscourtcafe/.
Online Ordering – NEW!
Corporate Chefs will offer an online ordering and payment option to reduce the number of people in the cafeteria. You will be able to place food orders and pay online by going to https://order.elioreats.com/uscourtcafe/. You will be able to pick up your order without going through the full cafeteria. Orders will be available for grab-and-go pick up just inside the entrance to the cafeteria on the left side in the refrigerator and on a hot plate. Ordering online is available from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. A flyer with additional information is available at this link.
As jury trials resume, there will be more people in the courthouse. Jurors will typically go to lunch between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. To avoid crowds in the cafeteria, please order online or visit the cafeteria before 12:00 p.m. or after 1:00 p.m.
Enhanced Safety Practices
If you do not order and pay online, you will enter through what was the exit (where the cash registers were located) in a single-file line proceeding in only one direction. Please stay in line and not to go around other customers. It is essential that everyone follow all safety instructions posted throughout the area:
• Masks are required.
• Floor markers have been installed every six feet in the hallway and serving area for physical distancing.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available at the entrance and exit of the serving area.
Additional precautions have been put in place for everyone’s safety:
• Plexiglass has been installed throughout the serving area.
• While bottled beverages will be available, fountain beverages will not be available.
• Disposable gloves will be available next to the coffee urn to provide protected contact with the dispenser.
• New hands-free utensil dispensers have been installed.
• Corporate Chefs has implemented heightened cleaning standards consistent with CDC guidelines.
• Seating for dining will be available in the atrium at tables set twelve feet apart. Each table will have a single chair. There will be no seating in the rotunda dining room.