- Resources & Contacts
- Case Information
- Attorney, Pro Se, and Media
- Notice of Change of Address
- Brief Compliance Checklist for Pro Se and Attorney Filers
- Notification of Scheduling Conflicts
- Statement of Sponsor to be Recited in Pro Hac Vice Admissions
- Attorney Admissions Information
- Criminal Justice Act Information and eVoucher
- Information for Litigants Representing Themselves (Pro Se)
- Attorney Rules of Disciplinary Enforcement
- Mediation Program
- Inclement Weather Notice
- Media Information
- Rules & Procedures
- Circuit Rules
- Handbook of Practice and Internal Procedures
- Circuit Rules Proposed Amendments
- Circuit Rules Recent Amendments
- General Notices
- Guantanamo Cases - Orders Having General Application
- En Banc Endorsement of Panel Decisions (Irons Footnote)
- Mandatory Conflict Screening Plan
- Privately Funded Seminars
- Judicial Misconduct
- Site Map
All oral arguments are open to the public, but seating is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis. Doors of the courtroom usually open around 9:10 a.m. The first argument begins at 9:30 a.m.
Visitors should be aware that certain cases may attract large crowds, with lines forming before the courtroom doors open.
All electronic devices (e.g., cell phones, Blackberrys, etc.) must be turned off prior to entering the courtroom.
Questions regarding seating or special arrangements, should be directed to Clifton Cislak, Chief Deputy Clerk, at 202-216-7300.